Aspose.Word problems loading RTF

Hello, i'm having another problem with aspose.

Im loading a simple RTF, which show correctly in word and another editor im using,

When i'm loading this document into an Aspose.Word.Document, all my numbered/bullet list arent working properly.

Im attaching a simple vb.net 2005 project which will show you the problems, in this project, the only code i use is make a new asposes document, load the rtf document and save the aspose document.

Sample and result should be identical. but it is far from identical.

Hi Claude,

Thanks for your inquiry. First of all, you’re using an older version of Aspose.Words (10.5.0), I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.9.0. You can download it from the following link. It produces a much better output (please find attached the output produced by Aspose.Words 11.9.0):
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Secondly, I managed to reproduce the list numbering issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7290. Your request has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Is there any workaround we could use? It will take too much time to wait for a new version that fix this. Is there another way for example to format the RTF so it could work?

Hi Claude,

Thanks for your inquiry. Good news for you is that your issue (WORDSNET-7290) has now been resolved and its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Words (v11.10.0) which is planned to be released by the end of this month (November’ 30, 2012). We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7290) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.