Aspose Word RTF to PDF - incorrect table width

Hi,
In the attached test case the table width appears to be outputting to PDF incorrectly. There seems to be some right indent or extra right margin being applied to the table where there should not be.
Regards,
Justin.

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8312 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

As a workaround, please call Document.updateTableLayout method before saving the document to Pdf.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "AsposeTestCase2.rtf");
doc.updateTableLayout();
doc.save(MyDir + "Out.pdf");

Thanks Asif. I can confirm that doc.updateTableLayout(); works round this issue.

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your feedback. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8312) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.12 update also available on NuGet.