Aspose word same code cross environment odd beahviour

We have a requirement to add continued in the paragraph in MS word. While Child header continues to another page we have to add continues in the page header with Parent and child Heading(Header caption(Continued)). This functionality is working on my local machine and remote debug but when I deploy my code to production environment it’s making some blank pages after adding the continued in the header. I am using Trial license, this is due to trial license or some other problem?

@Madan.lal I assume you are using LayoutCollector or Document.extractPages method to detect where page breaks in your document. To achieve this Aspose.Words need to build document layout, the fonts used in the document are required to do this. Most likely the fonts used in your document are not available in the environment where document is processed. If Aspose.Words cannot find the fonts used in the document the fonts are substituted . This might lead into the layout difference, since substitution fonts might have different font metrics and as a result incorrect page detection. You can implement IWarningCallback to get a notification when font substitution is performed.

7 posts were split to a new topic: Aspose word same code cross environment odd behavior

A post was merged into an existing topic: Aspose word same code cross environment odd behavior