Aspose Word table row is cutting down to the next page

Hi,
We are using Aspose.Words for .NET in our project. In that i am having the issue while generating a large table. There is lot of space between two rows if the row is having large amount of data. I have tried the below two options But there is no luck. Can i have a solution for this.

row.RowFormat.AllowBreakAcrossPages = false;
AND
row.RowFormat.AllowBreakAcrossPages = true;

Regards,
Kavi

Hi Kavi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I suggest you please read the article about ‘Keeping Tables and Rows from Breaking across Pages’ from here:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/Keeping+Tables+and+Rows+from+Breaking+across+Pages

Hope this helps you. If you still face problem, please share your input and expected output documents here for testing purposes. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Hi,
I have tried the above solution which you mentioned. It is working while generating .doc and i am facing this issue while converting .doc to .pdf, please find the attached work document which should be convert to pdf.

Regards,
Kavi

Hi Kavi,

Thanks for sharing the detail. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11338. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11338) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.3 update also available on NuGet.