We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose Word table row is cutting down to the next page

Hi,
We are using Aspose.Words for .NET in our project. In that i am having the issue while generating a large table. There is lot of space between two rows if the row is having large amount of data. I have tried the below two options But there is no luck. Can i have a solution for this.

row.RowFormat.AllowBreakAcrossPages = false;
AND
row.RowFormat.AllowBreakAcrossPages = true;

Regards,
Kavi

Hi Kavi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I suggest you please read the article about ‘Keeping Tables and Rows from Breaking across Pages’ from here:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/Keeping+Tables+and+Rows+from+Breaking+across+Pages

Hope this helps you. If you still face problem, please share your input and expected output documents here for testing purposes. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Hi,
I have tried the above solution which you mentioned. It is working while generating .doc and i am facing this issue while converting .doc to .pdf, please find the attached work document which should be convert to pdf.

Regards,
Kavi

Hi Kavi,

Thanks for sharing the detail. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11338. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.