Aspose word to pdf conversion

We are using Aspose.total in our application but after converting the document from word to pdf the title broken into the 3 lines. Is there any possibility to fix this.

@Jegadeeswari_S Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

SBOX00882_01_EN__Sampledoc.docx (137.4 KB)
SBOX00883.pdf (104.3 KB)

Please refer the attached word document (input) and PDF output. The title are broken into 3 lines after conversion.

@Jegadeeswari_S Thank you for additional information. I have managed to reproduce the problem on my side. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-23878. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

Hi Team,

Any update on the fix or resolution.

@Jegadeeswari_S The issue is currently is in a que for analysis. Once we finish analyzing the issue we will be able to provide you more information or estimate.

1 Like

Any updates team ? really appreciate your response.

@Jegadeeswari_S The issue is already fixed in the current codebase. The fix will be included into the next 22.7 version of Aspose.Words. It will be released at the beginning of July 2022.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23878) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.7 update also available on NuGet.

Hi Team,

It is a follow up of the above issue, we are using Aspose.word & Aspose.pdf but in the bundle i can see Aspose.Words.Cpp_vc14x64d.dll is this same as Aspose.word ? do i need to rename and use?

@Jegadeeswari_S It looks like you are using C++ version of Aspose.Words. You can either get it from NuGet or download from here.
The issue mentioned in this thread was fixed in 22.7 version, Bu I would suggest you to use the latest version - 22.8 at the moment.

Hi Alexey,

Again the link pointing to CPP Download C++ DLL to Process Word® Documents | Aspose.Words can you please check and provide the correct link.

Thanks…
Regards,
Jegadeeswari S

@Jegadeeswari_S What is your target platform? Aspose.Words is provided for .NET, Java, C++ and Python.
Aspose.Words for .NET is available here and on Nuget.
Aspose.Words for Java if availabe here and on Maven.
Aspose.Words for C++ is available here and on Nuget.
Aspose.Words for Python is available on PyPi.

Hi Alexey,

we tested using the Aspose word.dll version 28. we take the dll from the net4.0 folder. but is not fixed the issue. i can see the title split into 3 parts as before. is there any possibility to do live meeting and discuss on this or do please suggest.

Note : Our code .net frame work version is 4.5 so we used Aspose.word.dll from 4.0. is it right?

@Jegadeeswari_S Yes, you are referencing the correct dll. I have tested conversion on my side using the latest 22.11 version of Aspose.Words and the problem is not reproducible. Here is the output PDF document produced on my side: out.pdf (107.4 KB)
Could you please attach PDF produced on your side for our reference?

TestAsposedoc.docx (81.3 KB)
VSE02001_01_EN_444_TestAsposedoc.pdf (119.0 KB)

Hi , Thanks for the response. I have attached both input and out files, TesAsposedoc - Input (word), VSE02001_01_EN_444_TestAsposedoc - Output (pdf).

@Jegadeeswari_S Thank you for additional information. But unfortunately, I cannot open your output PDF document on my side. I have tested conversion with the newly attached DOCX document and the output looks correct: out.pdf (107.2 KB)

Thanks for your quick response. please find the attached output file now. VSE02001.pdf (104.6 KB)

@Jegadeeswari_S Thank you for additional information. I see your PDF document has been postprocessed by Aspose.PDF 21.9, but it is not clear what Aspose.Words version is used on your side. Could you please attach PDF document produced by Aspose.Words on your side before postprocessing it with Aspose.PDF?

Hi Subrat,

Could you please suggest on this ?

See the conversion here: https://forum.aspose.com/t/aspose-word-to-pdf-conversion/246230/17

Regards,

Jegadeeswari S

EISS | GIS| Applied Materials

Mobile: +91 9789791293 | Email: Jegadeeswari_shanmugam@contractor.amat.com

~WRD0002.jpg (357 Bytes)