Aspose word to pdf converting "1" as Roman number I

Hi,

“aspose word to pdf” converting number “1” as Roman I, but when we try to include other numbers like 2,3,4,etc in the word doc its converting correctly. Facing the problem with number one only.

Below is the code we are using to convert doc to pdf

com.aspose.words.Document template = template.save( outputStream, SaveFormat.PDF );

Thanks,
Nagendra.

@nyanamadala900014

Please ZIP and attach your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

inlinecontent.zip (9.1 KB)
we are able to convert the doc to pdf correctly in windows, facing the problem only with linux.

image.png (7.8 KB)

@nyanamadala900014

Please note that Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when rendering document to fixed-page formats (JPEG, PNG, PDF or XPS). You need to install fonts that are used in your document on the machine where you are converting documents to PDF. Please refer to the following articles:

How Aspose.Words Uses True Type Fonts
How to Receive Notification of Missing Fonts and Font Substitution during Rendering

Moreover, we suggest you please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 19.4.

Hi @tahir.manzoor,

Thanks for your reply. I used the below code to embed the fonts from DOC when converting to PDF.

com.aspose.words.PdfSaveOptions pdfOptions = new com.aspose.words.PdfSaveOptions();
pdfOptions.setEmbedFullFonts(true);

Still i am getting the numbers in different format and one is dosplaying in roman number.

please check the response.

image.png (12.0 KB)

Thanks,
Nagendra.

@nyanamadala900014

Please install the “Calibri” font on the machine where you are converting DOCX to PDF. We have attached the output PDF with this post for your kind reference. 19.4.pdf (15.9 KB)