Aspose.Words 19.8 to PDF different than Microsoft Word to PDF

I have 3 documents: Aspose.Words 19.8.docx, Aspose.Words 19.8.pdf, and Aspose.Words 19.8 DOCX saved to PDF from Microsoft Word.pdf.

The Aspose.Words 19.8.docx was created using Aspose.Words 19.8, the Aspose.Words 19.8.pdf was created using Aspose.Words 19.8 using the SaveAs method. The DOCX file has content on 2 pages and the PDF document only has content on the first page and the second page is blank. When I open the same Aspose.Words 19.8.docx is Microsoft Word and save as a PDF, then I get the Aspose.Words 19.8 DOCX saved to PDF from Microsoft Word.pdf document which looks identical to the DOCX file and has content on both pages.

Is this a bug in the Aspose.Words save to PDF process?

Are there any settings that I can use to make sure we do not get a blank page in the PDF document?

@stevem-asg

Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

did you receive the documents that I email you yesterday? I do not see a way to attach a document to the topic on the Aspose support web site.

@stevem-asg

Unfortunately, we have not received your document. Please ZIP and attach your input Word document for testing. Please check the attached image for uploading ZIP file.

https://i.imgur.com/pvlwun6.png

Example.zip (91.6 KB)

The example documents are attached.

@stevem-asg

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-19119. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19119) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.8 update also available on NuGet.