Aspose.Words 22.7.0.0 Bullet Points to PDF fail

Hello Aspose
A recent update to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET v22.7.0.0 has caused bullet points to be incorrectly converted when saving a Word doc to PDF.
This was working in Aspose.Words v19.9.0.0
Attached is our example MSWord document, and two PDFs - one converted using Aspose.Words 19.9.0.0, the other using 22.7.0.0. The first 3 standard bullet points are rendered as question marks ‘?’. Previously they would be correctly converted and rendered.

Bullet Points.zip (46.0 KB)

@jordan.walters I was managed to reproduce your issue on my side. I have logged it as WORDSNET- 24086 in our defect tracking system. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.
As a workaround your could disable the PdfSaveOptions.UseCoreFonts option.

Disabling UseCoreFonts does cure the bullet points issue, but increases the size of the PDF created, which is not something we can live with.
We await your fix eagerly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jordan.walters The issue WORDSNET- 24086 have already been fixed. The fix will be included into 22.8.0 release.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24086) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.8 update also available on NuGet.