Aspose.Words Append PDF and Word documents

Hello,

I try to append a PDF document to an existing WORD document, but all I have as a result is the documents append with a new page break.

But I want to append both files continuously.

Do you see what I mean?

Thanks by advance for the help, and do not hesitate to ask me if you need more explanations.

Luc.

Hi Luc,
Thanks for your inquiry. We are afraid that you can’t append a PDF document to an existing word document, however you can only append a word document to an existing word document.

You can convert word document to pdf using Aspose.Words API and append pdf document to the end of Aspose.Words generated pdf using Aspose.Pdf API.

For more information, please visit Convert Microsoft Word document to PDF & how to Concatenate PDF Files.

If you still face any problem, please let us know we will try to help you as much we can. Thanks.

Hi Jawad,

Thanks for your quick answer.

In my projet, I’ve appended successfully word and pdf documents by migrating the pdf ones into docx ones.

But when I do that, I’m having layers issues (my footer appears at the very last page of the document instead of every page).

I wanted to know if you have already saw this kind of issue?

Luc.

Hi Luc,
Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input documents (Word and PDF file(s)).
• Aspose.Words generated output files showing the undesired behavior.
• Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start further investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.