Aspose Words diagram missing

Hi,

Diagram is missing in converted PDF, for Windows as well as Linux.
Check these input/output files,
Aspose_Words_Diagram_Missing.zip (62.8 KB)

@rutuja.mahajan

I did the simple exercise of selecting all the content and copying it into a new DOCX file that was not protected like yours and it works. So it seems there is an issue with shapes when there is a template directive that prevents edition on legacy documents.

This is my result when the document is not protected.
ShapesMissingOnDocumentWhenSavingPdf_input.docx (49.8 KB)
ShapesMissingOnDocumentWhenSavingPdf_output.docx (18.7 KB)
ShapesMissingOnDocumentWhenSavingPdf_output.pdf (73.5 KB)
The diagram is saved correctly into the DOCX and PDF files.

I will report a bug regarding this issue so the dev team can investigate this more in-depth.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-24882

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi,
Any update on this, Is this on low priority?

@rutuja.mahajan Unfortunately, there are no news regarding the issue. Currently it is in the queue for analysis. The issue is handled according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Hi,

Any update on this topic?

@rutuja.mahajan We have completed analyzing the issue. The problem occurs because the document is Word60 document and contain a legacy DrawingObject graphics. Currently the issue has been postponed and is not yet scheduled for development.

Okay, Thank you for the update.

1 Like

Hello, it’s been a while, has this issue been prioritized for the fix?

@rutuja.mahajan Unfortunately, there are no news regarding the issue. It is still postponed and is not yet scheduled for development. Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.