Aspose.Words.Document.AcceptAllRevisions does not work as track changes is accepted in word 2010

We have a document named as , after call Aspose.Words.Document.AcceptAllRevisions(), the bullet is still there. If I open the document from word 2010, accept the changes, then the bullet is removed.

I have attached the three files and would like to know how to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Caifang

Hi Caifang,

Thanks for your inquiry. Perhaps, you are using an older version of Aspose.Words; as with Aspose.Words v14.3.0, I am unable to reproduce this problem on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v14.3.0 and let us know how it goes on your side. I have attached the output document with this post for your kind reference.

However, after calling Document.AcceptAllRevisions method the word ‘above’ at the end of document still exists in output document. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10076. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10076) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.