Aspose.Words.Document with .AppendDocument() method shows Evaluation mode message even after using paid license

hi,

For my requirement, I am appending multiple word documents in memory before saving the final document to .PS format. We are using a paid license. however, the final merged .ps file shows the following messages in Red :
“Evaluation Only, Created with Aspose.Words. Copyright 2003-2019 Aspose Pty Ltd.”
“Created with an evaluation copy of Aspose.Words. To Discover the full versions of our APIs Please visit: Professional On-Premise and Cloud-based solutions for working with Word document formats

Please help.
Thanks,
Anil

@anil.mohapatra,

You need to apply the license by calling the SetLicense method of Aspose.Words before creating any Document instance(s). Please refer to the following article for more details:
Applying a License for Aspose.Words

Thanks for your response Awais.
However i get the below error thrown when the line of code “license.SetLicense(“eFormsWord2PDF”);”
is executed.

Error: The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 26 Sep 2018, but this version of the product was released on 01 Sep 2019. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.

Appreciate any further help on this.

@anil.mohapatra,

Thanks for sharing your license file via private message.

Your license file worked fine on our end when using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.9. We have prepared a simple console application (ConsoleApp1.zip (327.2 KB)) to test this license. Before running the application, please copy your license file in “~\ConsoleApp1\bin\Debug” folder.