Aspose.Words does not work under Xamarin.Android

I’m experiencing the same problem and checked all the points in the article you linked to, but this didn’t help.
I’m using version 19.6.0 of Aspose.Words and 4.0.0.482894 of Xamarin.Forms together with version 28.0.0.1 of Xamarin.Android.
The exception with “Cannot find resource ‘Aspose.Resources.TableSubstitutionAndroid.xml’.” is always thrown.

@bsssw,

Please ZIP and upload your sample NuGet based Xamarin.Android application along with sample document here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.Please do not include Aspose.Words DLL files in it to reduce the file size. You can also upload the ZIP file to Dropbox and share the Download link here for testing.

Ok, I prepared a sample Xamarin.Android solution and a sample DOCX document, which I packed together in this ZIP file: ConvertDOCXToPDF.zip (174.4 KB)

The app just shows one button and on click will try to read the DOCX file TestDocument.docx from the Download folder and convert it to PDF in the same folder. All code is in the MainActivity.cs file.

@bsssw,

We are checking this scenario and will get back to you soon.

@bsssw,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-18734. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18734) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.7 update.