Aspose.Words doesn't convert images from RTF

We are trying to convert RTFs to HTML using Aspose.Words for Java. We are currently using version 16.12 but results are the same with the latest versions we tried as well (21.6 and 21.7). The issue is RTF’s embedded images are coming out as “grey”, basically not converting. We use the base64 option for the image output.

This is out java code:

String fileName = item.getValueString().trim();
					com.aspose.words.Document wordDocument = new com.aspose.words.Document(
							document.getAttachment(fileName).getInputStream());

wordDocument.joinRunsWithSameFormatting();

HtmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions(
							SaveFormat.HTML);
					saveOptions.setExportImagesAsBase64(true);

ByteArrayOutputStream stream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
					wordDocument.save(stream, saveOptions);

wordDocument = null;

PrintWriter pw = this.getAgentOutput();

pw.println("Content-type: text/html");
					pw.println(stream.toString("UTF-8"));

I am attaching a screenshot of the output and I can attach the RTF in a private area if need (and you provide instructions how to do it)

Feels like a bug in Aspose.Words API. Can you help?

Thanks

Screenshot 2021-08-03 105759.png (1.8 KB)

@dilaridis

Could you please ZIP and attach your input RTF and problematic output HTML here for testing? We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

I am attaching the RTF and output html here. Hopefully you will get it. Please confirm that you got it and thank you for all your help and support

University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences C2573693 914072VQ3 05272021.zip (160.8 KB)

@dilaridis

We have tested the scenario and managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-22572. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@tahir.manzoor Any update on this issue?

@dilaridis

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-22572) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.9 update.