Aspose.Words: Editing restrictions

Hello,

I want to allow editing of individual words in the text (like " Editing restrictions" in word). How can I do this?

Best regards,

ladpc

Hello

Thanks for your request. Please see the following link to learn how to achieve what you need:

Please let me know in case of any issues. I will be glad to help you.

Best regards,

Hello

I know that it is possible to add a few sections in the document and allow editing of some of them. But adding section adds a paragraph, and I need that would be able to edit individual words do not jump to another line.

Best regards,

ladpc

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. It seems what you are talking about is called editable ranges in MS Word. Am I right? Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support editable regions yet. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.

Best regards,

Or you would like to achieve something like this… (please see the attached documents). I use the following code:

Document doc = new Document("Test.doc");
doc.Protect(ProtectionType.AllowOnlyFormFields, "password");
doc.Save("out.doc");

Best regards,

Thank you for the reply. I will try to adjust your solution to our needs.

Best regards,

ladpc

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1067) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)