Aspose.Words error when more than one thousand ( 1000 ) images in document

There is an error in the Java version of Aspose.Words version 2.7.0 when you include more than 1000 images into a document.
Word will show the file as corrupted. When you do a repair images over 1000 are removed from the document. Unzipping the word file and looking into the media (word/media) folder where the images are kept shows that the images have “,” commas included in the image names. Likewise the reference file (word/_rels/document.xml.rels) that links to rId’s to image file paths have commas in the names of the ids.
When word has more than 1000 images no commas are in the image file names, nor in the rId references.
Is this bug fixed in the current version of Aspose.Words?
If not is it possible to get a patched version of Aspose.Words version 2.7.0 for java that fixes this bug?
Thank you!
Cobbie

Hi

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce it on my side. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards.

Any idea when it might be resolved? I have a deadline driven by a report needed for a customer. If you are not able to come through then I’ll need to get started on a work around… unfortunately since you all obfuscate your code I can’t write my own patch.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. The issue will be resolved before the next Aspose.Words for Java release. Please expect a reply within 4-5 weeks. Currently as a workaround, you can try using DOC format instead of DOCX.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11197) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)