Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Aspose Words Express

I'm interested in a free ad-in to convert MS Word files to epub files. I downloaded Aspose Words Express. I opened the exe file and converted my files one by one through the pop-up window. However, I cannot access the epub files because it can't locate what to use to open them with. Also, during the process, I noted somewhere that this is a trial and an Aspose watermark will appear on the converted files unless I purchase a license. I don't know how to tell what platform I'm running (computer is 64-bit) to plug in the correct information to get a quote, and I don't want to spend thousands for one little ad-in. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks for your help.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This message was posted using Email2Forum by sheliah.

Hi Leeashe,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.

You will need an EPUB viewer to open the output produced by Aspose.Words Express. One of the more common viewers is Adobe Digital Editions which you can download for free from here: http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/

Regarding the evaluation watermark, Aspose.Words Express is completely free and does not produce any watermarks on the generated EPUBs

If I can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,