Aspose.words for android.via.java problem

Currently one of our customers is trying Aspose.words for android.via.java. Attached please find their test for your reference.

Here they have two questions:

1. This document was truncated here because it was created in the Evaluation Mode
  2. They save the file as mWordHelp.save(saveFilePath, SaveFormat.PDF), it prompts java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Invalid index 13, size iaspose测试使用表格.zip (22.9 KB)
    s 13

They are not sure about what the problem is. They assume that it is because that they are using evaluation version. Could you please help to have a check? Thanks!

@www.evget.com,

After an initial test with licensed version of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java17.10, we were unable to reproduce these issues on our end on a real device. However, we do see some garbage characters in generated PDF (see Aspose.Words-for-Android-via-Java-17.10.pdf (34.2 KB)). This probably is because of missing Fonts. So, please also make sure that Aspose.Words for Android via Java can access following Font files:

• 方正小标宋简体
  • 黑体

Please let us know if you have any troubles and we will be glad to look into this further for you.

When I Merge cell ,clone cell and insert cell,and then enter data in the cell,when I execute the following code:
//保存文件
mWordHelp.save(saveFilePath, SaveFormat.PDF);

It would throw exception:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Invalid index 13, size is 13

The attachment is demo:
https://image.evget.com/aspose-demo.rar

@www.evget.com,

We are working on your query and will get back to you soon.

@www.evget.com,

After an initial test with licensed version of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.10, we were unable to reproduce this issue on our end on a real device (see DocumenouDengj.pdf (35.7 KB)). Please upgrade to the latest version i.e. Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.10. Hope, this helps.