Aspose.Words for changing the bold attribute for bookmarks after setting BIDI font value to true

Hi,
this M.Atef Senior consultant in NBK,
I am using Aspose.word to create template word documents,my templates contain alot of book marks and some of those book marks has Bold attribute equal true.whlie i was using font.BIDI to write arabic words as is and setting this BIDI=true.i notice that my book marks bold attribute was reseted to false.so i need to use BIDI=true without reseting book marks bold attribute.any body can help me?this is my contact
mada_fci@hotmail.com
Thanks

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Please try also set Font.BoldBi = true; I think this should help you. Also please attach your document for testing and provide me your code.
Best regards.

Hi,
Thanks for your response ,
i am already put font.bidi=true but it reset the bold attribute for the book marks to false.which note accepted.i need to use the font.bidi=true without reset the bold attribute for my book marks.i hope you get my issue.
note the font.bidi=true reset the Bold attribute only while the Italic and UnderLine attributes working fine.

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. There are also properties
Font.BoldBi
Font.ItalicBi
Font.SizeBi
Please see the following link for more information.
https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words/font/bidi/
So please try set Font.BoldBi to true. And attach your document and code for testing.
Best regards.

Dear,
I am already have this book marks with bold attribute =true and i have alot of book marks also i use font.bidi=true only with arabic words,note i do this process automatic so i can’t know which book mark was bold and reset it.all i need how to use font.bidi=true without reset the bold attribute for the book marks.
Thanks

Hi
Please attach your document and code. I will try to reproduce the problem and provide you more information.
Best regards.

DocumentBuilder _mBuilder = new DocumentBuilder(AsposeDocument);
Bookmarks _allBookmarks = AsposeDocument.Range.Bookmarks;
if (_allBookmarks[bookmarkName] != null)
{
    _mBuilder.MoveToBookmark(bookmarkName, false, true);
    if (lang == "A")
    {
        _mBuilder.Font.Bidi = true;
        _mBuilder.Font.Name = "Arabic Transparent";
    }
    _mBuilder.Write(inputText);
}

after applying this code if there is ant book mark was bold=true it reseted to bold=false
so how i can use this code without reseting the bold attribute.

Hi
Thank you for additional information. As I told you in my previous posts try using BoldBi property. Please try using the following code.

DocumentBuilder _mBuilder = new DocumentBuilder(AsposeDocument);
BookmarkCollection _allBookmarks = AsposeDocument.Range.Bookmarks;
if (_allBookmarks[bookmarkName] != null)
{
    _mBuilder.MoveToBookmark(bookmarkName, false, true);
    if (lang == "A")
    {
        _mBuilder.Font.Bidi = true;
        _mBuilder.Font.BoldBi = _mBuilder.Font.Bold;
        _mBuilder.Font.ItalicBi = _mBuilder.Font.Italic;
        _mBuilder.Font.Name = "Arabic Transparent";
    }
    _mBuilder.Write(inputText);
}

I highlighted my changes. I hope this could help you.
Best regards.

ok,it’s working now.
thank you