We are very proud to announce that Aspose.Words for Java now supports Export to Microsoft Office 2007 Open XML (DOCX) format!
More Info<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
The set of DOCX features supported by Aspose.Words is comprehensive. Only the following limitations are applicable in the current version:
· Embedded OLE objects are exported as pictures, not as OLE objects.
· VBA projects (macros) and ActiveX controls are not exported to DOCX.
· Embedded fonts are not exported to DOCX.
· Revisions to tables and rows are not exported to DOCX.
· Document protection password is not exported to DOCX.
The Aspose.Words Online Demo was also updated to showcase generation of DOCX files.