ASPOSE Words for Java - Convert from Word to PDF

Hello Admin,

I have used trial jar- aspose-words-14.12.0-jdk16.jar for converting doc file into pdf via JAVA Application. As you would see in the attached files, when Sample_Doc_File.doc containing the Gujarati Text coverted to pdf, characters are separated as seen in Converted_PDF_File.pdf
We want to purchase the component for Conversion of Word Files containing English as well as Gujarati Text and some images too.
Please let me know the solution if possible.

My Email Id is- keyurpanchal3991@gmail.com

I have used the following:

// import stmt.
import com.aspose.words.Document;

// code syntax
Document objDoc = new Document( DOCFilePath );
objDoc.save( PDFFilePath );

DOCFilePath and PDFFilePath both are Strings.

Regards,
Keyur.

Hi Keyur,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11335. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello tahir,

Thank you for replying.
Looking forward to get solution ASAP.

Regards,
Keyur.

Hi Keyur,

Thanks for your inquiry. Aspose.Words does not support Gujarati script at the moment. It requires the OpenType shaping to be rendered correctly. This feature has been postponed at the moment. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11335) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.5 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.5 update.