Loading of Microsoft Office 2007 Open XML (DOCX) documents is now supported!
Previous release, Aspose.Words for .NET 4.4.0 introduced the ability to save documents in the Microsoft Word 2007 DOCX format. This Aspose.Words for .NET 4.4.1 release makes it possible to load DOCX files. Now you can open, generate, save and convert DOCX documents. This makes Aspose.Words for .NET a first document processing library on the market that provides such capabilities.
Please note that loading DOCX files is Beta in this release. It will come out of Beta in the next Aspose.Words for .NET 4.5 release before end of 2007.
- 3859 - Support mirror margins and other page setup options in the interface.
- 3853 - “Aspose.Words.FileCorruptedException” exception occurs during opening document.
- 3850 - “System.NullReferenceException” exception occurs when you trying to read formfield with a paragraph break as the first character.
- 3844 - “Aspose.Words.FileCorruptedException” occurs during opening document using Aspose.Words.
- 3815 - The marathi characters are converted into square boxes.
- 3803 - The XE field code is created with a "|" at the end that.
- 3786 - “Unknown color type encountered during WordML import - windowText.” Exception occurs during opening WML file.
- 3776 - “The string to read is too long for the specified space” exception occurs during opening document.
- 3766 - Implement BackgroundColor for text in PDF export.
- 3739 - Check boxes are converted differently. Crosses come out as ticks.
- 3572 - Zindex should be passed to XML for images.
- 3244 - Support segment IDs in conversion to PDF.
- 3228 - Unexpected ‘underline’ mark occurs in word2pdf intermediate export file.
You can download it here http://www.aspose.com/Community/Files/51/aspose.words/entry98386.aspx