Aspose.Words for .Net - Convert Word 2013 document to PDF - Source document and converted PDF are different

Dear Aspose Team,

I am having an issue while converting from Word 2013 document to PDF. The source word 2013 file which is attached here and the converted pdf file are entirely different.

The following can be the issue that I can guess, but if there is a solution to this, please let me know:-

The Word 2013 file contains Content Controls that Microsoft Word binds to data from custom Xml Part when the document is directly opened inside the Microsoft Word, and the Aspose conversion to PDF is not taking this data binding into account.

Thanks,
Puneet Dudeja

Hi Puneet,

Thanks for your inquiry. We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12206. Our product team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12206) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.