Aspose.Words for .NET - System.InvalidOperationException: Inaccessible because font is defined by theme font

Good evening,
I have version 19.10.0 of Aspose.Words for .NET, and today for the first time I had a very important problem, I discovered that I can never save a DOCX document created or copied or formed by merging multiple DOCX files. I always get the same error:
System.InvalidOperationException: Inaccessible because font is defined by theme font
And this prevents me from saving the DOCX file on the server.
How come it doesn’t work? To this day I have never noticed because I have always used it to save DOCX files in PDF format.
Can you please help me? I’m stuck.
Thank you

I use this command to save a simple DOCX document with another name:

dstDoc.Save(srcDoc, SaveFormat.Docx);

m.

An update,
now i can save only one file DOCX with another name but if i append one or more file DOCX to the previous file DOCX, with this command:

dstDoc.AppendDocument(newDoc, ImportFormatMode.KeepSourceFormatting);

i recive always the same error:

System.InvalidOperationException: Inaccessible because font is defined by theme font

Can someone help me?

Thanks

m.

@mauirinho Could you please attach your input document and full code that will allow us to reproduce the problem? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Also, please try using the latest 24.5 version of Aspose.Words.

I can’t update the library because my client doesn’t want to buy the updated license, I think the problem is version 19.10.0, in fact I can’t even merge PDF documents.
This is my code

// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
string _elenco = _pathDocx + "elenco-richieste-pagamento.docx"
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
var _docx = Directory.EnumerateFiles(_pathDocx, "richiesta-pagamento-*.docx", SearchOption.AllDirectories);
Aspose.Words.License license = new Aspose.Words.License();
license.SetLicense("Aspose.Words.lic");
var output = new Aspose.Words.Document();
output.RemoveAllChildren();
Aspose.Words.Document input = null;
foreach (string currentFile in _docx)
{
	input = new Aspose.Words.Document(currentFile);
	output.AppendDocument(input, ImportFormatMode.KeepSourceFormatting);
}
output.Save(_elenco, SaveFormat.Docx);

@mauirinho Could you please attach the problematic source documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Also, please note that we do not provide fixes for old versions of Aspose.Words. All fixes and improvements are published with a new versions of Aspose.Words.