Aspose Words for Reporting Services: Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length

Hi All,

I use microsoft visual studio 2012, SQL Server Data Tools ver 11.1.31203.1 with Aspose Words for Reporting Services ver 4.1.0.

After trying to export (format: “DOC - Word Document via Aspose.Words”) the report from Preview tab in the VS 2012 I get an error: "An error occured during local report processing. An error occurred during rendering of the report. Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length"

STR:
1. Open sample report (Attacahed!).
2. Click ‘Preview’ tab.
3. Click “Export to” icon and choose “DOC - Word Document via Aspose.Words”.
4. Result: Error

Thanks in advance,
Sviatoslav
Hi Sviatoslav,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSRPT-166. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Thank you very mach!
Can you announce the approximate release date of the new Aspose.Words for Reporting Services?

Thanks,
Sviatoslav
Hi Sviatoslav,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that new versions of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services come out at the end of every quarter of the year.

I would like to share with you that issues are addressed and resolved based on first come first serve basis. Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. We will update you via this forum thread once your issue is resolved.

Hi Tahir,

Please confirm that you have resolved this issue in Aspose.Words for RS version 4.3.0.

Thanks,

Hi Sviatoslav,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, this issue (WORDSRPT-166) has been solved. Please download the latest version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 4.3.0 from here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.words-for-reporting-services/entry553636.aspx

Please let us know if you have any more queries.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSRPT-166) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 4.3.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan