Aspose.Words for Reporting Services - Table Properties - Automatically resize to fit contents

Greetings,
I am evaluating Aspose Word for Reporting Sevices as a method for generating emailable ‘Site Visit Reports’ that can be sent directly to our Clients from the system that manages our ‘Work Orders’.
These reports are to be completed by the Client then emailed back.
The tables expand to fit the contents in regards to database data when the report is initially generated, but when the resulting Word document is subsequently editied, as would happen at our Clients site, the tables no longer resize to fit contents.
During editing of the Word document the tables are not automatically resizing to fit the contents, and if they are manually resized then one table overlaps another.
Are there some configuration settings I should be using? Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers Noel

Sorry,
Forgot to attach rdl file.
Cheers Noel

Hi Noel,
Thank you for your request. If I understand you correctly, this happens because currently tables are exported as positioned objects and anchored to a paragraph on each page. Positioned objects are not allowed to cross page limits.
We are working on flow layout right at the moment and this option is supposed to be available in 1-2 days.
Thanks.

Thanks DmitryV,
That is great, but could you please provide further clarification.
There may be several small tables on the same page of the Word Document that is produced by the report.
We would want:
Each table in the report to automatically resize to fit contents when the report is subsequently edited in Word.
If a table resized as a consequence of the data edited into it, then it may/may not push a subsequent table onto the next page, depending on the size of the subsequent table.
Would the flow layout you are currently working on handle both cases?
Cheers Noel

Noel,
The answer to both of your questions is yes. However, to make sure, give me some time, I’ll try to send you your report exported with flow layout and then you will tell me if everything suits you.

Find attached, this is a sample flow layout report. Please let me know what you think should be improved there.
Thanks.

Greetings,
That works really well.
Thanks for your efforts.
Does the version that is curretly available work like this sample? If not when will it be available?
Cheers Noel

Yes, it’s been just released. Please find it on the download page.