Aspose.Words for RS: Print layout Issue

Hi,

Please can you review the attached document. This doc was produced via Aspose.Words for RS. The original RS report is a very simple report with a rectangle and a textbox.

When the report is exported and opened using Word 2003 the default print layout view looks corrupt and nothing like the original report. It is as if it is displaying all the previous reports I have exported overlayed on each other? However when you do a print previw on the report and print it, the report looks like the report designed in RS.

I'm sure this behaviour has just recently started, and when I first installed the product it worked as expected. I have been continuously testing and exporting a reports to get the layout correct.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. It is a weird one indeed, I've seen this for one more report earlier. Probably it has to do with the DOC format because when exporting say to RTF, Word displays the document correctly. Is it acceptable to you to use RTF as long as we'll be investigating the issue? Meanwhile I have registered it as #4043 in our defect database.