Aspose.Words for Sharepoint with Nintex workflow

We use Nintex workflow in our organisation instead of Designer workflow. Does Aspose.Words work with Nintex workflow? Would you be able to provide us some .nwa file so that we can add the document conversion function into Nintex as a custom action?
Thank you.
Louisa

Hi Louisa,

Thank you for your interest in our product.

Unfortunately, Aspose.Words
for SharePoint currently does not provide any workflow activities usable from a Nintex
workflow. I have linked your inquiry to an appropriate feature request in our defect database. You will be
notified of any developments.
Thanks and Best Regards,

Hi Dmitry,
Is there an update on this? We, and I’m sure several hundred other companies, are in the same boat; Nintex Workflow being the primary Sharepoint workflow product.
Please advise whether you plan to integrate Aspose.Words with Nintex Workflow in a future release, as this would be a major selling point for us.
Cheers,
Sava

Hi Sava,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. I have verified the status of your issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that this issue has been postponed till a later date. However, the fix to this problem may definitely come onto the product roadmap in the future. Unfortunately, we can not promise a resolution any time soon. We will notify you via this thread as soon as WORDSSP-1 is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,