Aspose Words for SSRS SQL2008R2 - Error

When rendering some of our reports we get the following error:

An error occurred while exporting the report.

error message: The Hidden expression for the tablix ‘tblQtytotal1’ contains an error: The query returned no rows for the dataset. The expression therefore evaluates to null.

stack trace:

at Microsoft.ReportingServices.RdlExpressions.ReportRuntime.ProcessBooleanResult(VariantResult result, Boolean stopOnError, ObjectType objectType, String objectName)  
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.RdlExpressions.ReportRuntime.EvaluateStartHiddenExpression(Visibility visibility, IVisibilityHiddenExprHost hiddenExprHostRI, ObjectType objectType, String objectName) 
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportIntermediateFormat.TablixMember.EvaluateStartHidden(IReportScopeInstance romInstance, OnDemandProcessingContext context) 
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportIntermediateFormat.TablixMember.ComputeStartHidden(RenderingContext renderingContext) 
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportIntermediateFormat.Visibility.ComputeHidden(IVisibilityOwner visibilityOwner, RenderingContext renderingContext, ToggleCascadeDirection direction, Boolean& valueIsDeep) 
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportIntermediateFormat.TablixMember.ComputeHidden(RenderingContext renderingContext, ToggleCascadeDirection directio

Please advise. Thank you…Ken

Hi Ken,
Could you please attach your .RDL reports here for testing and possibly the data source or a simplified version of the data source you are using for testing purposes.
The developer responsible for Aspose.Words Reporting Services will take a look at this issue shortly.
Thanks,

Hello,
Per your request I have attached the report. There are multiple datasets in this report that are filled from stored procedures. If necessary, I will send those as well.
It appears that this problem only occurs with hidden expressions in tablix objects that hide the tablix if countrows()=0 and the dataset is empty.
I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need any more information. Thank you…
Ken

After further evaluation we discovered that this error occurs when a hidden row/tablix expression references a field item that is not associated with the bound dataset.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Your request has been logged in our defect database. The developer, who is responsible for Aspose.Words for Reporting Services will answer you shortly.
Best regards.

Hi,
Does the error occur when rendering to Word formats or to other (built-in) formats as well? The point is, judging by the stack trace and the origin of the error, it seems like Aspose.Words has nothing to do with the issue.
Thanks.