Aspose.Words HTML conversion with colspan

Hello Aspose Team,
we’re using Aspose Words .NET 10.1.1.0 for HTML to PNG/DOCX conversions. We just face some issues with HTML tables. When the tables contain merged cells, the result is different to the table appearance in Internet Explorer.
I attach the html we convert. The following conversion code can be use to reproduce the issue:

string htmlContent = "";
MemoryStream memoryStream = new MemoryStream(htmlContent);
Document document = new Document(memoryStream);
document.Save("", SaveFormat.Docx);
document.Save("", SaveFormat.Png);
document.Save("", SaveFormat.Doc);

The attached images shows screenshots of the different appearances, opened in Word 2007 (docx/doc), an Image Viewer (png) and Internet Explorer 8 (html).
The attached source_html.txt file contain the HTML source that was used as the input for the conversion.
Is that a know restriction ? Is there any possibility to mention a date when this issue might become fixed ?
Thanks for the support,
Oliver

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Issue still persist in new Aspose.Words for .NET v10.5.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Yes, you are right, unfortunately, the issue is not resolved yet. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is fixed.
Best regards,

We are seeing this also.

Colspans in the source HTML foul the resulting table when Aspose saves to .docx, but the table appears correctly when we save to .doc.

Please let me know when this issue is resolved.

Thanks,

-Adam

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We will inform you as soon as there are any developments regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Hi
When are you planning to fix this issue?

Hi Michael,

Thank you for inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is pending for
analysis. Once our developers analyse this issue, we will be able to
provide you an estimate. You will be notify as soon as it is fixed. Sorry
for inconvenience.

Hi,

It is to update you that I have asked for the ETA of this issue from our development team. As soon as any information is shared by them, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,
with the latest version 11.5 the outcome of the conversion to png/docx/doc became much better. Yet there is still one little issue left in the output (see attached screenshot). Is there any chance that this minor issue will be fixed soon ?
Thanks alot,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the additional information. I have passed this information to our development team. We will keep you informed of any developments and let you know via this forum thread once your problem is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,
the issue seems to be solved. My example looks fine with the latest releases like 13.2.0. Why is it still unresolved in your ticket system ? Is there any case where it still occurs ? (beside the border formatting issues)
Thanks,
oliver

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for providing this information. After an initial test with Aspose.Words 13.2.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side either. However, I am in communication with our development team to verify if the problem is completely resolved in the latest API. I will update you as soon as I have any further information for you.

Best regards,