ASpose.Words Html to rtf conversion MS Chart support

Hello,
I am currently testing Aspose.Words component to convert Html into rtf.
With images it works fine, however the MS charts within the Html are not shown, they get displayed by a standard generic image. Are MS Charts supported? Do they require any special coding or a different approach?
Regards,
Kees Wijnings

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hello,
Thanks for you quick response.
At your request i have added the htm input and rtf output.
The html output is also without the MS Chart, as it seems to be handled in a special way.
Howto get around this I do not know as of yet, any assistence in regard to this is appreciated.
Regards,
Kees Wijnings

Hello,
I was able to have the MS Chart included in the html document, by saving the image in code to the images folder on the server.
Regretfully this was not the fix for the conversion to rtf as there the chart is still missing.
I have attached the latest test html (again with txt extention extra).
Regards,
Kees Wijnings

Hello,
I have found a workaround for it.
It is not as desired but it works.
I now save the chart-image to the images folder. Then I set the ms chart component to visible = false. Finally I add an html img with id and source related to the saved chart-image.
A dirty way, but it works.
If you find a better solution or a fix to the component to use the temporary saving of the image done by MS Chart itself, I would appreciate.
Thanks for the assistence so far.
Regards,
Kees.

Hello Kees,

Thank you for additional information. Please try setting full path to chart image and make sure that you have access to this image.
Best regards,