Aspose.Words.Net PDF Rendering Issue

We have a number of word document 'form templates' with text boxes.

In all versions of Aspose.Words after 10.1 there is a rendering issue when we save the document as pdf. Some of the document text is displayed out of position and is overlayed on top of a title that should be above it. This is illustrated in the screen shot attachment with the Word Doc displayed next to the PDF genetrated from it

I have also attached the test source document and the document generated by the Aspose.Words 11.0 using the following code.

mDocument.Save(mSavePath, SaveFormat.Pdf );

Many Thanks

Kevin Fisher

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Using latest Aspose.Words 11.0.0, i managed to reproduce the problem on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.

Is there any update on when this issue is going to be investigated/resolved?

Many Thanks

Kevin Fisher

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. Currently, this issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Unfortunately, at the moment I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding the fix. We will inform you as soon as it's resolved.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5831) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.