Aspose.Words not converting pdf properly

Hi
I am evaluating the Aspose.Total .NET product. My primary purpose is the to use it to generate PDFs from word docs.
Before buying I downloaded the eval version and tried opening and saving a few docs as pdf to see how it turned out. Unfortunately I still have not been able to get a single one to look right.
Am I doing something wrong or does Aspose only convert very simple docs perfectly?
I use this code:

Document doc = new Document("C:\\Users\\Robert Eliasson\\Documents\\SevenG\\Projects\\CorpActionTaxEOFY2011\\Development Plan 2011-09-19.docx");
doc.Save("C:\\Users\\Robert Eliasson\\Documents\\SevenG\\Projects\\CorpActionTaxEOFY2011\\Development Plan 2011-09-19.pdf", Aspose.Words.Saving.SaveOptions.CreateSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Pdf));

I have attached a zip file containing 3 docs which I have converted to pfd using Aspose and Word respectively. Please have a look at the outcomes and see how it differs between word’s pdf result and Aspose’s result.
Are there any do’s or dont’s that I am unaware of in the docs. I worry that I won’t be able to use Aspose if I cannot get good pdf results. But it seems like such a great product for all other reasons, so it would be a pity to pass it up.
Regards,
Robert Eliasson

Hello
Thanks for your request.
Development Plan 2011-09-19.docx – Ther only differences I see is incorrect position of “Page” in the footer. The reason of the problem is w:ptab Absolute Position Tab characters which Aspose.Words does not support yet. We have scheduled this for implementation at the end of this month. You will ve notified.
AIIR_PC_and_PAPER-CLEAN_0.doc - The reason of the problem with this document is evaluation mode. Aspose.Words evaluation version has only two limitations: it limits the maximum number of paragraphs in the document and adds a watermark at the top of the document. Please request a 30-day Temporary License to test Aspose.Words without evaluation limitations as described here
https://purchase.aspose.com/temporary-license
2011 Annual Tax Statement 30 6 2011 TempFile.docx - I managed to reproduce the problem with table borders on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

Hello
Thanks for looking into my issue so quickly.
Having read you reply I tried a few more word docs and in some of them it appears as if the red evaluation “water mark” actually takes up space in the document which has hurt the layout. I have therefore requested the temporary license in order to find that out.
It is past midnight here in Australia now but with a bit of luck my temporary license has been approved by morning our time, so I can continue my evaluation.
Regards,
!Rob

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. Also, please follow the link to learn when and how you should apply the license:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/licensing/
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2932) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(27)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4794) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.8 update also available on NuGet.