Aspose.Words Print method changing document format

We are using Aspose.Words (version 7.0.0.0) to merge data into a document template. The document is formatted as expexted after merging has taken place. However formatting of the document changes when Aspose.Words Print() method is called. Certain document elements, that previously appear on one line, now appear on several lines. The Aspose Print() method does not produce an exact copy of the merged document.
I have attached files to illustrate the issue.
Is this a known issue? If so is it likely to be fixed in a forthcoming release?

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. There are two problems in your document:

1. Currently, Aspose.Words does not fully support shape’s text wrapping upon rendering.
  2. Aspose.Words does not support positioning of floating tables upon rendering.

I linked your request to the appropriate issues. You will be notified as soon as the problems are resolved. As a workaround, you can try refactoring your document. Please let me know if such approach is acceptable for you.
Best regards,

Hello
We are happy to tell you that a very cool and important feature (filed as 7180) is included in the new version of Aspose.Words. Text wrapping around images and shapes when rendering Microsoft Word documents to PDF, XPS and printing is now supported. You can download the latest version from here.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(137)