Aspose.Words roadmap

Hello,

I am interested in seeing what functionality you are putting into upcoming releases. Do you have a section where I can view your roadmap. I have been waiting for a pagination feature and I would like to check for myself when this and other features may be available.

Thanks,
JP

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. You can ask about features that interest you here, we will be happy to help you. Pagination engine is not released yet. For more information see FAQ.

Best regards.

Has work begun on the Pagination engine or is it still to be scheduled?

Currently we work on Aspose.Words.Viewer namespace. The Aspose.Words.Viewer namespace provides classes to render and print Word documents. So we are already working on page layout engine.

Best regards.

Thank you. I look forward to it.
JP

Hello,

Can you give me an update on work taking place on the Pagination engine and an idea in what time frame it may be released?

Kind regards,
JP

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently I can’t tell you exact date when this feature will be supported. Hopefully it will be supported within few months.

Best regards.

We are happy to tell you that the new Rendering Engine has replaced the “old Viewer Beta”. The Rendering Engine can print, save as images or draw onto .NET Graphics object any document page.

Please see Aspose.Words documentation to learn more about new features.

Saving to image

In additional, new Rendering engine allows you to convert Word document to PDF directly (without using Aspose.Pdf).

Saving to Pdf

The latest version of Aspose.Words is available for download from downloads section or from NuGet

Hello,

Will the rendering engine generate a table of contents for me?

Kind regards,
JP

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, Aspose.Words does not evaluate TOC fields. However, our rendering engine can allow us to achieve this. This feature will be supported, but currently, I cannot give you any reliable estimate regarding this feature.

Best regards.

Hello,

I am enquiring as to whether any progress has been made on the rendering engine supporting TOC fields?

Kind regards,
JP

Hi

Thanks for your request. At the moment, Aspose.Words still cannot update TOC fields. But there is also good news. This feature will be supported in the next version of Aspose.Words, which will be released in 4-5 weeks. I will notify you as soon as this feature is available.

Best regards.

That is great news! Thank you.

JP

Hi,

Can you update me on this please?

Kind regards,
JP

Hi

Thanks for your request. This feature is scheduled on the beginning of April. You will be notified as soon as it is supported. Sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10380) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(24)