Aspose.Words.Saving.DocSaveOptions with Docx save format

Hi
I have tried to generate a new object of Aspose.Words.Saving.DocSaveOptions:

Aspose.Words.Saving.DocSaveOptions d = new Aspose.Words.Saving.DocSaveOptions(Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Docx);

and got the following error:
“An invalid SaveFormat for this options type was chosen.”

I need to use this class - DocSaveOptions for setting a password.
Please advise.

Hi Oren,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use the following class for DOCX format:

OoxmlSaveOptions opts = new OoxmlSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Docx);

Best regards,

Thanks. It works.
What is the way to set a password for Excell and Powerpoint?

Thanks

Hi Oren,
Please check the following topics to set password for Excel and PowerPoint documents respectively.
Protect Excel Files
Protect Excel Worksheets
Protect PowerPoint Documents
Best Regards,

Hi
Thank you for your help.
What is the way to open an encrypted word with DOC format? I tried the same way I used for DOCX and it didn’t work.

i am getting the following error:
“The document is encrypted using the RC4 CryptoAPI Encryption and this not currently supported.”

Hi Oren,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach your input Word document you’re getting this problem with here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I attach it. Password : 1234
Thanks.

Hi Oren,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.12.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-12942. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12942) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.