Aspose.Words.Sharepoint - Sharepoint 2010 - problem loading assembly

I installed Aspose.Words.Sharepoint on Sharepoint 2010 Server using Setup.exe

Installation went all well.
However when clicking “Convert with Aspose.Words” button, I get the following error:

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Words.SharePoint, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 6: // ********************************************************
Line 7: --%>
Line 8: <%@ Assembly Name=“Aspose.Words.SharePoint, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56” %>
Line 9: <%@ Assembly Name=“Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c” %>
Line 10:

Source File: /_layouts/Aspose.Words.SharePoint/Convert.aspx Line: 8

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly ‘Aspose.Words.SharePoint, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’ could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your inquiry. I suggest you please completely uninstall old version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint from your machine and after that install latest version using the steps mentioned in the following article:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordssharepoint/Installing+Aspose.Words+for+SharePoint

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,