Aspose Words Table issue

I am having now issue with the table highlighted in yellow. Its printing duplicate inside the table twice. I dont want that. Also If it has same VASRD it should print the percentage in that same line. I have attached two documents. One or is showing the correct version. Let me know fix for that. NC22-00335-SHEARS-A - Copy of Correct Version.docx (95.3 KB)
A CH61 APPROVAL (KL) (7) (1).docx (87.4 KB)

@vlbuch23

1. Duplicated values are printed twice because the values are duplicated in your data source. You should filter the duplicated values in your data source to get the desired output.
  2. You can setup your template to use Text After feature of merge field. Field code should look like this: { MERGEFIELD VASRD \f "%" } As you can see \f "%" switch is added to the field, if the field is not empty the text of this switch is added after the field value, in this case % is added.

Hello Alexey,

Ok I did not understand your point no. 2. 1. You can setup your template to use Text After feature of merge field. Field code should look like this: { MERGEFIELD VASRD \f "%" } As you can see \f "%" switch is added to the field, if the field is not empty the text of this switch is added after the field value, in this case % is added.

What is this for?

@vlbuch23 This is the answer to this: