Aspose Words Table Style Issue with the new line

I will attach the template again. But it seems I have a requirements as second table show below. Currently also all new tables add a space after each row.

1. Currently Printing as: -
    |Combined %|CRSC Effective Date|
    |—|---|
    |100|Jun 2021|
    |80|March 2021|

A CH61 APPROVAL (KL) (7) (1).docx (87.4 KB)

But we want it as attached template actually. I have highlighted the table for you in 2nd document. A CH61 Approval (KL) (7)(1).docx has the example

@vlbuch23 Could you please attach your template (input document)? The document you have attached is the output document produced after executing mail merge.

Sure below is the input document

A CH61 APPROVAL (KL) (8).docx (88.1 KB)

@vlbuch23 Thank you for additional information. I have tested your template with dummy data and as I can see each record is put into a separate row in the table as it is expected. Here is test code I used:

DataTable dt = new DataTable("DateRanges");
dt.Columns.Add("CombDisaPctRnd");
dt.Columns.Add("vasrdstartdate2");
dt.Rows.Add("test", "test");

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.docx");
doc.MailMerge.MergeDuplicateRegions = true;
doc.MailMerge.ExecuteWithRegions(dt);
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.docx");

And here is the table generated by this code:

So I wanted for only this table. I wanted to insert in one cell. So dont want the data to be in next cell.

I hope this clarifies. By reading this it sounds like this is adding new cell record.

Attaching a snippet. Data populates fine. Thats not a problem. Its just the format style I am looking for.

@vlbuch23 I think, in your case, you can simply disable horizontal border between the data rows in your template. In this case the output will look like this:

Here is the modified template: in.docx (88.4 KB)

Thanks alexey. Can you share screen shot or steps how did it. Because I have about 15 templates to modify.

Thanks
Surbhi

@vlbuch23 Select whole table and disable all borders:

Then select the table and enable only outer border: