Aspose.Words version 2.2 unable to render SSRS reports from SQL SERVER 2012

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Words version 2.2 which was working fine with OS- Windows 2003, SQL SERVER - 2005 and able to render the Reports from Report Services without any issues.

But, I have upgraded SQL SERVER 2012 from 2005. I have done the manual changes in order to render the Aspose.Words reports from Report Server.

It is not working :frowning:

Could you please tel me why Aspose.Words is not working with SQL Server 2012.

With Regards,
Girish G

Hi Girish,

Thanks for your inquiry. You are using an older version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 4.4.0 from here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.words-for-reporting-services/entry575776.aspx

Please let us know if you have any more queries.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, we are looking into the upgrade of Aspose.Words with latest version.

But, we wanted to know whether Aspose.Words Version 3.3.1.0 is compatible with SQL Server 2012 Reporting Service rendering?

If you can confirm on above, we will update the same with our client and upgrade our Aspose.Words to latest version.

With Regards,
Girish G

Hi Girish,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The support of SQL Server 2012 was introduced in Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 3.8.0. However, I suggest you please use latest version of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 4.4.1.