Aspose.Words.Viewer PrinterSettings Property

I’m using the Aspose.Words.Viewer of the lastest verison (3.5.0.0)… Noticed that now there is PrinterSettings property which returns a PrinterSettings object used that can be used when printing a document. I’m using this object for setting page range… However call to Renderer.Print() still prints all pages… What am I doing wrong? Here is the code snippet…

mPageNavigator.Renderer.PrinterSettings.FromPage = 1;
mPageNavigator.Renderer.PrinterSettings.ToPage = 1; 
mPageNavigator.Renderer.Print();

Also is their way to hook up the dotnet PrintDialog control and pass the settings to the Viewer?
Thanks, Akash

Hi,
I’ll try to fix it in the next release. Please note the viewer you are working with is still beta and we don’t want to improve it as the final release will be cardinally reworked. I believe it will include everything you need and even more

Take a look at the recently released 3.5.1. FromPage and ToPage should now work. Also, PrintDocument is now exposed so you can use it in a PrintDialog.

We are happy to tell you that the new Rendering Engine has replaced the “old Viewer Beta”. The Rendering Engine can print, save as images or draw onto .NET Graphics object any document page.

Please see Aspose.Words documentation to learn more about new features.

Saving to image

In additional, new Rendering engine allows you to convert Word document to PDF directly (without using Aspose.Pdf).

Saving to Pdf

The latest version of Aspose.Words is available for download from downloads section or from NuGet