ASPOSE.Words - Word to PDF Chinese text justification issue

Hi!

I encountered an issue on converting Word to PDF on Chinese documents.

The PDF output is unable to keep the Chinese text justification because usually a Chinese sentence does not contains space between words (characters).

If I’m not wrong, ASPOSE is altering the space between words in order to justify the text but in case of Chinese, I think ASPOSE has to alter the space between each characters.

Is there any method in ASPOSE to do it? Or will ASPOSE supports it in the next release?

I attached some sample files to explain better the text justification issue, please take a look at the first line of the first paragraph of each document.

sample.docx - the source document
sample-ms-word.pdf - the PDF saved directly from MS Word 2013
sample-aspose.pdf - the PDF generated with ASPOSE.Words 14.3 (I tried the latest version an the result is the same)

Thanks!
Luis

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your inquiry. I
have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at
my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our
issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11780. I have linked this forum thread
to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once
this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your prompt reply, could you provide an Hotfix for this issue?

I have an application running and my users are complaining with the Chinese formatting.

Best regards,
Luis

Hi Luis,

Thanks
for your inquiry. I would like to
share with you that issues
are addressed and resolved based on first come first serve
basis. Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the
queue. We will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Regarding your query about hotfix, please read support policies from here:
http://www.aspose.com/corporate/services/default.aspx

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11780) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.