AsposeBarCode.Lic file issue

Hi All,

Purchased the AsposeBarcode.dll license and loaded the license file in the application and tried to run the program i am receiving error “The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 26 Sep 2020, but this version of the product was released on 14 Apr 2023. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product”
Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dharma

@dharma83,

The error suggests that your license was expired on September 6, 2020. You cannot use this license with newer versions of the API (even you cannot use any version which is released after your subscription expiry date). To use the newer version(s) you need to upgrade your subscription (please contact Sales team in the relevant section). Moreover, your license will never expire if you continue to use older version(s) which were released before your subscription expiry date. But, to use newer versions, you have to upgrade your subscription.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Hi Amjad,
I have upgraded the license file and now receiving the error message “At most 4 elements (for any collection) can be viewed in evaluation mode” which is still indicating as evaluation version. Could you please help?

I think you need to update Aspose.PDF license also:

HI,
Verified the thread, my license file is valid and i upgraded already still the issue persist.

This is Aspose.PDF bug. You should ask on this forum