[AsposeException: Imap server returned an invalid response: '{0}' The server response: [COPYUID 134 167231 20687]]

Hi there

For our application we are currently using Aspose.Email 19.10.0.0
Some of our customers do have the issue that they get the error
[AsposeException: Imap server returned an invalid response: ‘{0}’ The server response: [COPYUID 134 167231 20687]]
when moving emails on their IMAP account on their MS Exchange server using Aspose.Email
Unfortunately it’s only on several customers and it’s not reproducible on our environment.
Do you know this issue already? Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance

@thomas.heggendorn,

I have observed your issue and request you to please try using latest Aspose.Email 20.3 on your end. In case there is still an issue then please share the working sample code along with test account access with us

Sorry for my late reply.
Unfortunately I may not share a test account with you because it’s a customers exchange server. we can not reproduce the error on our exchange.
what I did in the meantime is, I compared the logfiles from aspose.email that were generated once with the customers mailserver and once with ours when moving messages via IMAP.
The results are the following:

Result from our mailserver:
image.png (2.3 KB)

Result from customer’s mailserver:
image.png (3.1 KB)

As you can see, on customer’s mailserver the “* OK” is missing.
May this be the reason why aspose.email throws an exception? If so do you have any idea to fix it, probably on exchange-server?

thank you very much

@thomas.heggendorn,

The last time we discussed, you were Aspose.Email 19.10 on your end and I suggested you to please try using latest version on your end. I suggest you to please try using Aspose.Email 20.7 on your end. Please try using suggested version and in case there is still an issue then there is no other than to have access of test account with used sample code to reproduce the issue.