AsposeException: Unable to read data from the transport connection on sending email using Pop3 (C# .NET)

Hello,
randomically I receive that error when I try to send and Email using Aspose.Email (19.2).
Can you please provide me your help ?
Regards,

Fabio D’Antonio

Failure sending the notification. Error was AsposeException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
—> AsposeException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
—> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacket(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartSendBlob(Byte[] incoming, Int32 count, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)
at #=zM3IbUkumry17NxGezpNGI9dMo1$yMBAS7w==.#=zTrpoUMi6p4dK(Object #=zdR5SSzQ=)
at #=zM3IbUkumry17NxGezpNGI9dMo1$yMBAS7w==.#=zKMQsq5VWyEFP()
at #=zM3IbUkumry17NxGezpNGI9dMo1$yMBAS7w==.Read(Byte[] #=zbHV_lT0=, Int32 #=z2rADDo8=, Int32 #=z4XbS5Bg=)
at #=zha9z3lT5AMJ4l4ZMTamXQc8YN1Hh.#=zH8zXLgM=(Byte[] #=zbHV_lT0=, Int32 #=z2rADDo8=, Int32 #=z4UpuJlA=)
at #=zha9z3lT5AMJ4l4ZMTamXQc8YN1Hh.#=zH8zXLgM=(Byte[] #=zbHV_lT0=)
at #=zS_oyiR38HJfkbs0Qe_1j741lOSB$_piaSOg0D7w=.#=z7POANF8=()
at #=zuclLm7u6QxbBOXIVkbBzWOuPANeosAqNdy7zbTw=.#=zqitBGdazQ7wG_YmlHA==(Boolean #=zUI8SSf_Qz6MY, Stream #=zBA$h2a0=, Int32 #=zaoj4No4=)
at #=zuclLm7u6QxbBOXIVkbBzWOuPANeosAqNdy7zbTw=.#=z8XNeeF3dEHXN(String #=zJYr4ZPY=, Int32 #=zXn4qYQg=)
at #=zuclLm7u6QxbBOXIVkbBzWOuPANeosAqNdy7zbTw=.#=z8XNeeF3dEHXN(String #=zJYr4ZPY=, Int32 #=zXn4qYQg=)
at #=zuclLm7u6QxbBOXIVkbBzWOuPANeosAqNdy7zbTw=.#=zGuirqOQdMgkl91fJcLTRF8U=.#=zckO0wNR_dcQzkZGjSA==(Object #=zdR5SSzQ=)
at #=zuclLm7u6QxbBOXIVkbBzWOuPANeosAqNdy7zbTw=.#=zTKSENOFHi58C(String #=zJYr4ZPY=, Int32 #=zXn4qYQg=)
at #=zevi2DrzoPEcZzc6hHdzdY9sXE95h.#=z5sfu0uc=(Int32 #=zDQAAWSc=)
at #=zevi2DrzoPEcZzc6hHdzdY9sXE95h.#=zuFlx$fA=()
at Aspose.Email.Clients.Smtp.SmtpClient.#=zplMigT5aRlRY(IConnection #=zeuBtwIU=, MailAddress #=z1HvfPLw=, MailAddressCollection #=zeswMS8iKct5iRYaMBw==, MailMessage #=zLC_qjcU=, Stream #=zJAstbmknZ0mw)
at Aspose.Email.Clients.Smtp.SmtpClient.#=zplMigT5aRlRY(IConnection #=zeuBtwIU=, IEnumerable1 #=zcypbw1s=, EventHandler1 #=zL7ItzjD0UY9W)
at Aspose.Email.Clients.Smtp.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message)
at Comdata.NET.AsposeMailSmtp.SendMail(MailMessage mailMessage) in C:\Data\Projects\GED\API\Common\Source_3.5\Comdata\NET\AsposeMailSmtp.cs:line 117
at Comdata.GED.Logistic.Business.EShipment.EShipmentComponent.SendNotification(IMailSender mailSender, IMailTemplateParser templateParser, ICustomerUser customerUser) in C:\Projects\GED\API\Logistic\Source_4.5\Comdata.GED.Logistic.Business\EShipment\EShipmentComponent.cs:line 438
at Comdata.GED.Logistic.Business.EShipment.EShipmentComponent.PostProcess(EShipmentUpload upload, ICustomerUser customerUser, String uploadPath, String uploadTargetPath, String session, String path, Nullable1 pk, List1 filterItems) in C:\Projects\GED\API\Logistic\Source_4.5\Comdata.GED.Logistic.Business\EShipment\EShipmentComponent.cs:line 397

@deltapro,

Can you please share source files along with sample project to reproduce issue so that we may help you out. Before sharing requested information i request you to please use Aspose.Email 19.6 latest version on your end.

Hi,
I cannot send u any files nor you can reproduce the issue in any way.
I cannot give you access to the real POP3 server.
I need to know, in which cases I have this kind of error.
Regards,

Fabio

@deltapro,

I suggest you to please visit the following thread for your convenience where by some other customer faced similar issue. Can you please try to use Outlook to connect to the same account with credentials and see if Outlook works with that account? If that works, we need access information to such an account or another test account on the same server where we can use the API’s IMAP client to reproduce the issue at our end.