AsposeWrapper replacing Excel Wrapper

Dear All,

I just complete the replacement of the class ExcelWrapper with the fast new class AsposeWrapper, to keep the compatibility of the software that is using it I have recreated all the methods used. I see that on the Aspose almost everything can ben done easyly than Excel. I just need an advise. On the Excel side because excel was loaded in memory the cliente could see the exported doc almost imediallt after the exportation finished. Now with Aspose it is fast but the client need to look for the file and open it. Is there any solution provided by Aspose to call e opened the recently created file?

Thank you for the great support.

Regards, Tony Martins

Hi,

Well, Aspose.Cells for .NET is just a library which does not have any interface, the component is used for all types of Excel spreadsheet manipulation and management, it supports almost all the Excel features (97-2010). Do you need some grid like control/environment where a client can see, open/save or manipulate Excel files in WYSIWYG (visual) manner. If this is the case, you may make use of our two controls that support these features, i.e.
1) GridDesktop (Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop.Dll) → it is a windows based grid control provided by Aspose.Cells for .NET, see the documentation:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop

2) GridWeb (Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.Dll)—> it is a web based grid control provided by Aspose.Cells for .NET, see the demos and docs:

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsnet/Aspose.Cells.GridWeb

Note: these two controls are independent controls and bundled together in the Aspose.Cells for .NET, these control will also be installed when you install Aspose.Cells for .NET using its MSI installer.

And alternatively, if you need to open the generated file by Aspose.Cells (Aspose.Cells.dll) on the fly into MS Excel, you may make use of System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(fileName) .NET API for windows applications. Also, you may use the concerned Workbook.Save() overload which contains Response object as its parameter to response the Excel workbook to retrieve it on the client system/browser in his Excel.

Thank you.