Assignment TimePhasedData Issue

The attached files have a single assignment. I am creating an assignment object for the single assignment, and reading the TimePhasedData array property.

The array returned does not match my expectations. Not sure if this is a bug or an incorrect expectation and would like clarification.

Project 1 File:
Expected Result: PT24H0M0S, PT24H0M0S, PT24H0M0S
Aspose Result: PT48H0M0S, PT48H0M0S, PT48H0M0S, PT48H0M0S, PT48H0M0S

Project 2 File:
Expected Result: PT24H0M0S, PT12H0M0S, PT24H0M0S
Aspose Result: PT48H0M0S, PT24H0M0S, PT48H0M0S

I believe this is a defect, since the Aspose results are inconsistent with each other, since both assigments are for 3 days.

In the first project, there are 2 extra time phases, and the hourly amounts are double expectations.

In the second project, there are thre correct number of phases, but the hourly amounts are still doubled.

Thanks!

Dear Kevin,

At the moment, you can read time phased data from XML files only. Reading time phased data from MPP files is not supported but a request in this regard has been logged into our issue tracking system as TASKS-15911. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-15911;TASKS-33124) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.