Assignment.TimePhasedData Issue

In the attached .xml project file, there is a single resource assignment. I am trying to read the TimephasedData property for that assignment. I expect 8 data points, three of which would have a value of 0 (PT0H0M0S) and five of which would have a value of 8 hours (PT8H0M0S).

Instead, there are 16 points. Some are just null, some are 1-hour, some are 8-hour, and some are 0-hour.

In a previous support ticket, I was informed that TimephasedData was not available for .mpp files, and only for .xml files. However, the .xml file type also seems to be corrupt for TimephaseData. Can you confirm my expectations?

Thanks!

Hi Kevin,

If you open the file in an XML editor, you will notice that first 8 hours are divided into 8 different periods of 1 hour as you can see in the attached image. Remaining 4 values are showing 8 hours each. If you add all the 1 hour values on 2012-1-2, you will get the required result. Aspose.Tasks is reading the values as those values appear in the XML file.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

Thank you! Thank you! Not only did you answer my question, but you taught me to fish. It just never occured to me to open the .XML file and look at it! Silly in hindsight, but so very valuable.

I appreciate your help!