Assistance with Aspose.Word Express

Using Aspose.WORD Express to create ePub file from a Word 2007 document. It is a complex contact with a Title page, main document with Headings 1-3, followed by Appendices and Memoranda which we would like to appear in the ePub document links. I can get Headings 1-3 to appear, but not the style "Title"--which we use for the name of the document, the appendices and memoranda. Any suggestions how I can get this to happen?

Hi Lori,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m moving your inquiry to the related forum, Aspose.Words. There one of my colleagues will guide you properly.

Best Regards,

Hi Lori,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response please supply us with the following information, if you cannot supply us with this information we will not be able to investigate your issue and raise a ticket.

• What version of Aspose.Words are you using?
  • Please supply us with the input Word document that is causing the issue
  • Please supply us with the output EPUB document showing the undesired behavior
  • If possible please supply us with the target EPUB document showing the desired behavior

As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue.

Many thanks,