"At least one signature requires validating" After adding annotation

I want to add an annotation into a signed PDF using Aspose PDF ver. 21.11.0.0.
After adding the annotation to the PDF and open in an adobe reader, it will show the message “At least one signature requires validating”.
How can I solve it? and After Searching I found this solution by itextsharp and its working.
[c# - ITextsharp get "at least one signature requires validating" after add annotation - Stack Overflow]
How can we solve it in aspose?

// Create annotation
    TextAnnotation textAnnotation = new TextAnnotation(pdfDocument.Pages[1],
        new Aspose.Pdf.Rectangle(200, 400, 400, 600));
    textAnnotation.Title = "Sample Annotation Title";
    textAnnotation.Subject = "Sample Subject";
    textAnnotation.State = AnnotationState.Accepted;
    textAnnotation.Contents = "Sample contents for the annotation";
    textAnnotation.Open = true;
      Border border = new Border(textAnnotation);
    border.Width = 5;
    border.Dash = new Dash(1, 1);
    textAnnotation.Border = border;
    textAnnotation.Rect = new Aspose.Pdf.Rectangle(200, 400, 400, 600);  
    pdfDocument.Pages[1].Annotations.Add(textAnnotation);

Is there any update?

@NourKhashan

We need to investigate this case and for the purpose, we need sample PDF document from your side. Please share a sample PDF so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

You can use any signed pdf. This attachment is used signed by self-signed signature so I will not be valid on your side.

SampleDatan.pdf (225.3 KB)

@NourKhashan

We were able to replicate the same behavior by the API in our environment while testing the scenario using Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.1. Therefore, an investigation ticket as PDFNET-51304 has been logged in our issue management system to analyze whether your requirements are feasible to achieve or not. We will further look into ticket details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.